The advantages of KingClima bus air conditioning battery thermal management system
As we all know, there are three kinds of battery thermal management solutions commonly used in bus air conditioners
: air-cooled, liquid-cooled and direct-expansion type. These three methods have different scenarios and scope of use due to the different cooling media.
Direct expansion battery thermal management system mainly consists of direct expansion unit, connecting pipeline, distributor, throttle box, and direct expansion battery cooling plate. Because this system has the highest cooling efficiency and is more suitable for fast-charging applications, it has become the main battery thermal management system that KingClima bus hvac system
has been promoting. The system can realize multi-connection control function, which can meet the cooling needs of batteries with different power configurations.
KingClima direct expansion battery thermal management system has the following advantages.
1. the unit can achieve 8kw, 16kw, 24kw cooling capacity through parallel connection.
2. ambient temperature range for unit cooling operation: -15℃~50℃.
3. the use of double sealing structure, reducing the system refrigerant leakage rate by 50%.
4. the unit has dual CAN bus resources, with only one node hooked into the BMS bus, reducing the BMS bus load rate.
5. adaptive BMS baud rate, 250kbs and 500kbps automatic adaptation.
6. Adaptive identification of the bus and intelligent address assignment.
After actual testing in the laboratory and comparing with other brand units, take 40℃ cooling test as an example: according to 2C charging and 0.3C discharging, the cooling rate of KingClima brand battery is 0.27℃/min, which is 35% higher than other brand cooling rate.
If you want to be our partner, welcome to inquire!